Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Blog Post 7


I'm still reading H.I.V.E. and its still interesting and I'm still hooked. The villain school has a special A.I. (artificial intelligence) system that keeps it safe and secret. The A.I. is super smart and can cairy like 100 conversations on at the same time. Then when Otto figures out that somethings not right he asks the A.I. if it is happy. i thought this was strange and the A.I. answered not permited to cary out emotional responses. Otto figured out that he is not aloud but still able. Then when he is in the changing room his thought is confirmed and the A.I. said no he is not happy i thought this was interesting and it kept me reading bc it could help Otto to escape the island for the first time in the schools over 40 year history. So until next week this is my blog.
P.S. i commented on Jocelyn's blog

2 comments:

  1. Andrew, this is a very confusing post. I think that clearing things up a little bit and taking spelling into consideration would help clear it up. But a school for villains sounds like a cool idea.

    Sebastian

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i agree with sebatian. this post is really confusing. unless there was another post of HIVE before this, i am seriously confused. anyway, i guess it sounds like a cool book. it sounds exciting. i guess to not be confused, i will have to read it

    -eRiN

    ReplyDelete