Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Blog Post 9


I am STILL reading H.I.V.E. and even though it's good all the reading ms. Pieterzak is making us do grrrrr it's making me slow down. Otto just finished his first day of classes and it pretty much ended up in a skill assesment on theiur first day. I predict that they will be split up in their next classes my skill levela dn elimenate the "weaker" students bc that just is the way the school seems to work survival of the strongest. so I'll read more and post again in a week.
P.S. i coomented on Erin's blog

1 comment:

  1. HI. This book sounds very interesting, and I agree. Ms. Pietrzak is kinda makin u guys read a lot. It seems to me that u r in the middle or beginning of the book. Otto sounds interesting, but u didn't describe him much. I think you could do that in a post edit. c ya!

    ReplyDelete