Monday, September 28, 2009

Blof Post 4 Ranger's Apprentice

I just finished reading "Rangers Apprentice Book 5 The Sorcerer of the North" and it was a very good book but not quite as good as "Catching Fire" in my opinion. My favorite character in this book was Will. Will is a Ranger in thius book which in the kingdom of Arluen are considered very mysterious and people don't like to hang out or associate themselves with Rangers bc some people consider them sorcerers. Will is my favorite character bc i can relate to him as being a good athlete and the kinds of things he does for fun. I also like him because he is very good at what he does such as bow shooting because he can hit a target 100's of meters away.
so until next week on my blog i like Will bye

3 comments:

  1. That series is awesome! Never stop reading it! It will rock your socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a good book. maybe i will read it

    ReplyDelete