Thursday, September 3, 2009

"Looking Glass Wars" blog post 1

Hello if u are reading this blog u are about to read how far I've gotten and what i think about looking glass wars. The looking glass wars is the first book in the series. So far Ive gotten to page 39 out of 358 which is kind of hard to tell if its going to stay good or not but right now it seems interesting and the characters seem pretty good so far. All that's happened so far is that Alice is having her birthday celebration and she is the princess so all of wonderland is celebrating. Then she starts doing mischievous things with her imagination. After that she goes into her own room and then she calls her friend the gaurds son into the room with her. Then she goes through a hypothetical situation with him that she called a "military exercise." After she was done she pretrended like she was distressed so she made him dance with her. After they started Jack of Hearts the boy that Alice is upposed to marry when they both grow up and he started just being a flat out jerk. After taht and Jack was making Alyce mad The gaurds boy hitted him and knocked him flat on his but. After that Jack ran to tell his parents to tell on them but mad hatter stopped him because he sah amazing hearing but before he could do that and catch alyce and the gaurds boy they had already escaped out side the palace so then mad hatter caught up with them they were outside the castle. And that's all I've read this week so I'm done till next week and ill make my next post hopefully by the time its do.

8 comments:

  1. Andrew,
    This book looks really, really strange. I think the plot is kind of funky. I would like to see what happens when you get more than 10.89% of the book.
    J's P-Diddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great summary and intro. Next time you could spend a little less on the summary and more on your reflections of characters and plot, etc. Since you are only 10.89% percent of the way through the book, I'm sure you will have lots more to say later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the name of your blog :D

    -Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanku erin and sebastion thanks for doing the math

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Andrew, that sounds..... interesting..... I might give that book a try some day, or maybe I wont

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow that was a little bit confusing but I might have read it too fast, I should go back and read it again...

    But what I did understand was very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andy next time spell right and make sense. also very interesting.
    -tay-tay-sho-nay-nay
    Dude this book took me 2 and a half hours to read!!!
    -Danny M.
    Dear Mr. Andy Roo B-something, this was a, uh...uh...original way to describe the book. VERY original. VERY Original. And by original I mean WT***** Andy Roo!
    - Ziebo

    ReplyDelete